mercredi 6 novembre 2013

All Is Full Of Love

Wool Cardigan - Pull & Bear
Velvet Black Body - Topshop
Jeans - American Apparel
Cut Out Boots - River Island

Hey Hey, sorry for the kind of long break: I was enjoying the city of love. Yeah I went to Paris for a few days, because I was starting to get bored of London. I decided to go by bus but I literally thought I was going to die: 10 hours! I mean fine you can sleep, but I just couldn't. Hungover after Halloween, it felt like I would never arrive. But oh well, I eventually did and for 74 pounds it was worth it. Unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures there because let's face it, I'm lost without my super photographer Marion. I'm stressing out right now because my hand-in date for uni is in... 16 days! I better concentrate on work now, bye. xx

''Twist your head around, it's all around you. All is full of love, all around you."


2 commentaires: