dimanche 5 janvier 2014

Sun Was High


So here's a brief summary of my "winter" in the Philippines and Borneo. The sun was high and regaining my natural colour felt so good. I didn't take a lot of pictures, because my camera was out of battery and I forgot the charger so most of these photos are IPhone quality (and are from my Instagram @jessielec). Manila is where I spent my high school years, I've got so many good memories there. It's a great city if you like huge shopping malls, cheap good food, clubbing and warm weather all year. I personally enjoy clubbing so much more in Manila, than in London or France (omg in France). Even though I can't call any country "home" since I've travelled so much, Manila would be the closest to it. Borneo on the other hand is really quiet. I was in Kota Kinabalu, the Malaysian side of the country. Honestly, I didn't do much expect for being a sloth in the hotel. It was really relaxing, spent New Year's there. And now here I am back in my lonely student room in London. I'll soon be updating my blog more frequently with my usual outfit posts. Lots of love, xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire